If you receive a message that says your email address/password is not recognised, there is a few things worth checking:
- Make sure you are using the same email address and password you registered with.
- If you cannot remember your password, click on the 'forgotten password' link on the sign in page. You will be prompted to enter your email address and we will send you an email with a link that will allow you to create a new password for your account.
- If you enter your email address and/or password incorrectly three times, your account will be locked for 30 minutes.
If your issue is not password related, here are a few things you may want to check:
- Make sure that the 'Block all cookies' function is disabled on your browser's settings.
- Make sure that you do not have any content blockers installed.
- Make sure that your device clock is accurate. For security reasons, if your device clock is fast, you will not be able to access your account. You can resolve this problem easily by setting the time on your device to default.
If after this you still can't sign in, contact our Customer Care Team giving as much detail as you can about the issue, including screen shots of any error message you get and what you've done so far to try to resolve it.